One of this week’s assignments was to come up with a simple digital or analog application. After confirming that I could re-create the lab we did in class, I moved on to see if I could have several LEDs blinking at different speeds controlled by a program. After trying unsuccessfully to get two LEDs going at once, I decided to start documenting my attempts on my blog.
One LED controlled by a program:
Getting one LED to blink was the easy part, adding on LEDs was a little more tricky. My initial setup didn’t yield the results I wanted.
After tinkering with the board and generally pulling my hair out, I realized I hadn’t added the pinMode for the new LED.