original sketches & notes: View post on imgur.com Play test setup: View post on imgur.com feedback/notes: I received a lot of good, consistent, feedback. For the most part, feedback centered around making the mallet more squishy, and making improvements to the game to make it more interesting. I’ve highlighted the suggestions I plan on implementing: -> squishier mallet to provide more bounce-back and to create a less sharp noise. -> different types of moles for variety. -> a few flashyRead More
I feel like I’m getting a better grasp on the tasks that are required to complete our labs. I’m working on getting the concepts down, and trying to push myself to expand on the labs. This week, I worked on adding a button that when pressed, printed the number of times the button had been pressed and that the button had been pressed.
One of this week’s assignments was to come up with a simple digital or analog application. After confirming that I could re-create the lab we did in class, I moved on to see if I could have several LEDs blinking at different speeds controlled by a program. After trying unsuccessfully to get two LEDs going at once, I decided to start documenting my attempts on my blog.